Project Type: Beginner
Time: 35 minutes
(1) old pallet board
(9) coat hooks
chalk paint black
1. Measuring equal parts across the second row of the pallet board, mark the space for each hook. (Leave the first row for decorating)
2. Secure all 9 hooks with screws provided using power drill.
3. Paint top portion of the pallet board with the black chalk paint. Let dry.
4. Next use stencil or free hand your “Hot Cocoa” sign
5. Place two nails on the wall where you would like to hang the top portion of your wall. (make sure to measure so the bottom rack of mugs doesn’t hit a counter or surface).
LITTLE TIPS: Although optional, using chalkpaint allows you change the title of your mug wall all year round.