Project Type: Beginner
Time: 10 minutes
String of lights
(11) cup hooks
1. Lay out the string of lights to determine the equal parts of measurement to place your cup hooks.
2. Mark the spots with a pencil.
3. Grabbing the lights, open the twisted wire and place cup hook in the center.
4. Holding against the wooden surface, begin twisting cup hook with your hand until secure.
5. Repeat for the remaining cup hooks.
LITTLE TIPS: Cup hooks are an easy and simple way to hang a variety of items like lights, coffee cups or kitchen utensils.